As an accountant, you can work super efficiently with your client in Kontolink.
To get started, there are some things you need to set up, and some things your client will likely need to set up.
An accountant typically starts by:
- Creating the client’s company
- Connecting the accounting system
- Inviting the client to the Kontolink account
The client typically starts by:
- Accepting the invitation to Kontolink
- Connecting their bank to Kontolink
- Connecting document sources (where the documents are located, e.g., email)
- Downloading Kontosnap to their phone, either from the App Store or Google Play.
Afterwards, Kontolink is ready to use for both you and your client, and you can easily collaborate on document management and approving matches continuously.
Below you will find a handful of videos that make it easier for you to get started as an accountant in Kontolink.
The videos are in danish for now, so if you have any questions, we are more than happy to help at either +45 71 99 97 70 or firstname.lastname@example.org.